Commercial Property

Commercial Property insurance covers buildings and office space used for commercial purposes. It covers physical damage exposures; such as fire or a burst pipe in a building.

For most businesses, Commercial Property insurance is essential. If you are an indoor grow facility, dispensary, extraction company, testing facility, warehouse, etc. you will want to have Commercial Property coverage to protect your investment.

In addition to the physical building, Commercial Property insurance should also cover your business personal property such as furniture, fixtures, equipment and inventory or stock.

If you have a loan on the building or the equipment, then the lending institution will usually mandate that you provide proof of insurance coverage and will also want to be named as a lien holder.

420 Friendly Insurance can help you with your commercial property insurance needs. We can also help you with risk assessment. Contact us today to get started.